Company Store Manager
The Trek Store Manager will be an employee of Trek Bicycle Corp. and will provide leadership to the Madison, WI store, primarily responsible for store operations, staffing, staff training & development, store layout, special events, and inventory. Trek Retail Store Managers must have excellent sales and customer service skills, as well as be comfortable and effective in a leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to join the Trek organization, while managing a bicycle retail store.
• Ensure the smooth operation of the retail store. Oversee staff and coordinate procedures and processes for smooth operation.
• Execute business operations on all levels.
• Hire and train staff. Continuously improve skills and product knowledge.
• Responsible for staff scheduling.
• Ensures top quality service to every customer through proper staffing and supervision.
• Integrate with sales, marketing and product development as needed to ensure proper store design, promotions and special events.
• Manage store facilities and vendors and addresss any facility issues.
• Executes increases in sales by proper customer service, promotion and marketing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior retail management experience required.
• Must have impeccable customer service skills and the ability to develop skills in staff.
• Prior experience with independent bicycle dealer operations preferred.
• Must have experience with business operations.
• Must be able to work a varying schedule, weekends included.
• Effective staffing, leadership and management skills required.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Ascend POS system experience preferred.
• Prior bicycle mechanic experience preferred.
To apply for this position, please visit this link: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=ojlNWfw7&s=Bicycle_Retailer