WATSONVILLE, CA (BRAIN)—After four years, Fox Racing Shox has launched its new Web site (click on link).
Beyond the new look and feel, there are quite a few features that will help the user determine the best Fox Racing Shox suspension product for their ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, Off-Road Truck, Snowmobile, Side x Side, or Mountain Bike needs.
Users can now compare specs, print or send a specific product page, share videos and news, find Fox at the races, locate a dealer, learn how to service Fox products, and much more.
Other features include:
• Individual product pages are now printable, emailable and shareable.
• Read the latest media reviews on Fox products, written by industry professionals.
• Compare specs on up to three related models at a time.
• News and Events and Videos are now emailable and shareable.
• Bicycle forks and shocks now have a “View by Specific Features” tool.
• New product FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
• Vehicle Fit Guide allows users to choose their make, model, and year to see which shocks fit their ride.
• New Dealer Resource section has downloadable application guides for ATVs, UTVs, Side x Sides, Off-Road Trucks, and Snowmobiles.
• Navigation improvements allow accessing specific products (in any sport) with one click from anywhere on the site.
• The all-new Fox Racing Shox Store includes new, sale, and special apparel, accessories, and service parts available to the public for purchase.
Alongside the new Web site, Fox has launched its “In A Perfect World” contest to coincide with its latest ad campaign. “Our ad campaign uses heightened reality scenes such as a singletrack in your stairway or Moab as a city street,” said Elayna Caldwell, marketing manager for Fox Racing Shox. “We want to see your favorite trail or track or your vehicle in a beautiful setting. People love to take photos and videos, and now we can reward them.”
Contestants are invited to upload photos and videos of their idea of a perfect world. The best photo in each category wins a selection of softgoods, and the best video in each category will win a set of shocks for their ATV, UTV, Side x Side, Snowmobile, or Mountain Bike. Fox will accept submissions from U.S. residents and make the initial selection process. Final voting will take place online, where the Fox community can view selected submissions, and participate in the outcome.
To learn more, or submit your perfect world scenario, go to: www.foxinaperfectworld.com