ASPEN, Colo. (BRAIN) —POC is now using Channel IQ's third-party MAP enforcement services. Channel IQ will police advertised retail prices for the Swedish brand's products. The company also has recently hired 13 outside sales reps in the U.S. to service bike retailers.
"POC is a leader in helmet safety and design, and we strive to be a leader in support of the IBD," said POC's U.S. bike sales manager, Josh Fonner. "The success of our softgoods line has resulted in a growing number of SKU's and we recognize the need to support independent dealers investing in our brand. To this end, we are happy to announce our partnership with Channel IQ to help police and enforce our Internet MAP policy. With their help, we look to ensure the value of our retailers' merchandise to help move POC's and our retailers' brands forward."
Fonner said POC is still seeking additional independent sales reps in the following regions: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, and northern California.
New POC U.S. independent sales representatives:
- Wade Wittman (Wittman Sports Group): N.C., S.C., Ga., Tenn., Ala.
- Dick Brink and Casey Buckleitner: Ohio, Mich.
- Bob Hegeny (H&H Sales): Metro N.Y., northern N.J., Long Island/Westchester, N.Y.
- Matt Hagen (H&H Sales): SE Pa., southern N.J., northern Del.
- Michael Kowalski (H&H Sales): Md., Va., D.C., southern Del.
- Keith Murphy (H&H Sales): western Pa., Upstate N.Y.
- Dennis Lee (Dennis Lee & Co.): Fla. key accounts
- David McGinty (Dennis Lee & Co.): Southern Fla.
- David Reilly (Dennis Lee & Co.): Northern Fla.
- Greg Talbert (Talbert & Co., Inc.): Ore., southwestern Idaho
- Rich Sobieski (Talbert & Co., Inc.): Wash., Mont., Idaho Panhandle
- Doug Looney (Velo ADV Sales): Tex., Okla., Ark., La.
- Chris Nelson (Adrenaline Sport Group): Southern Calif.