BALA CYNWYD, PA (BRAIN)—SweetskinZ returns to the annual Interbike Outdoor Demo and International Bicycle Expo (Booth 4437) to unveil seven new graphic designs including:
· Caution – classic black & grey striped design creates a strong reflective pattern at night
· Digi Camo – featuring a futuristic camouflage design
· Eclipse – a striking red & black dotted fade
· Hibiscus – inspired by the popular Hawaiian flower
· Red, White & Blue – a tribute to the USA
· SZ-1 – the signature SweetskinZ tire features black & white graffiti art
· Tribe – black, red and white tribal designs
SweetskinZ will also introduce 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch versions of its unique tires at Interbike. “We have answered the call from parents and kids by creating these sizes, and along with our expanded new designs, even more cyclists will be able to personalize their bicycle to reflect their individual style,” said Andrew Boyland, chief executive officer of SweetskinZ.
In addition to the new graphics and tire sizes, SweetskinZ is preparing to bring its patented “SkinZ” to other tire markets. “We are currently working with leaders in the ATV, automobile, dirt bike and motorcycle tire industries to conduct research and development with the plan of bringing SweetskinZ designs to these industries in the near future,” Boyland said.