MADISON, WI (BRAIN)—Erikʼs Bike Shop is opening a new shop at 795 University Avenue, on the north side of the all-new University Square Building, located near Park Street and just north of the Kohl Center.
"Madison residents expect quality products and a quality shopping environment, and our new shop brings this directly to them,” said Erik Saltvold, founder and owner of Erikʼs Bike Shop. “People can now find Erikʼs Bike Shop service and selection on the Eastside, Westside and in the center of Madison."
During Erikʼs Grand Opening, consumers can take advantage of some great offers at the U-Square store—Thursday, August 27 running through Sunday, August 30, Erikʼs Bike Shop is pulling out all the stops with fantastic prizes and deals on bikes and gear:
- Free commemorative T-Shirt given to the first 100 people each day of the Grand Opening.
- Free bicycle safety inspections each day of the Grand Opening, on East Campus Mall, outside the store, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., stop by and have one of Erikʼs professionally
trained bike mechanics offer you a bike safety inspection.
- Free bicycle demos. Test the Best Tour from Specialized Bicycles makes a stop in Madison at the East Campus Mall. Try the new 2010 bikes each day of the Grand Opening, courtesy of Specialized Bicycles. Specialized Design for Womenʼs Bikes will be on hand as well.
- Recycle your bike tires. Bring in your used bike tires or tubes and receive a free water bottle, while supplies last.
- Register to win a $100 Erikʼs Gift Card and Free Pizzaʼs from Ianʼs Pizza.
- Learn about UW commuting solutions. Stop by the Erikʼs tents on East Campus Mall and learn about commuting solutions, courtesy of UW Madison Transportation Services.
Erik's is Madisonʼs exclusive dealer for Specialized products.