OAKLAND, Calif. (BRAIN) — Hydrapak has brought aboard eight sales agencies as the maker of hydration packs and bottles prepares for an expansion into specialty outdoor and running retail.
Hydrapak has historically had a strong IBD presence and is perhaps best known as the leading OEM manufacturer of hydration reservoirs.
“We have made our mark providing OEM hydration solutions for many of the top brands in the outdoor industry,” said Hydrapak president Matt Lyon. “In this new segment of our business — Hydrapak-branded products for outdoor and run wholesale — we have had incredible response from retailers. Our selection of these outstanding sales reps will ensure that retailers will continue to have a high level of service as we grow.”
The eight new agencies (and their territories) are:
- Srog Group (New York, New Jersey, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Ohio)
- Granite Marketing (Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico)
- Eventum Sales (West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Florida)
- Tokul Creek Marketing (Washington state, Oregon, Idaho, Montana)
- Atlantic Sport Group (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts)
- Caraway and Co. (California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii)
- Gerten Outdoor Group (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois)
- Walter Earnest (Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas)