The loop course is .75 miles and has 6 turns with a slight uphill and downhill. Expanded Expo Area will include kids’ activities and the SFBC Bike “Roadeo” which is a bicycle obstacle course for children. For further information: www.metromintgiro.com. The SFBC provides valet bike parking for this event.
Metromint Giro di San Francisco
Start: September 3, 2007 3:00 pm
End: September 3, 2007 10:00 pm
Location: Battery and Union Street, near Levi Plaza
- San Francisco Chronicle Study Rebuttal
- San Francisco retail bastion fades from glory
- Will bike sharing programs be successful beyond more progressive U.S. cities like San Francisco and New York?
- San Francisco Twilight Criterium
- Solar-powered e-bikes? San Francisco has them
- San Francisco Bicycle Expo
- New San Francisco cycling benefit seeks sponsors