Specialty Bike Expo is a new bicycle industry conference and trade show designed to help retailers increase their success–revenue and profits. This will be accomplished through educational sessions, product demonstrations, training programs and interaction on the exhibit floor with leading manufacturer and suppliers. Feb. 2 is a consumer day that starts with a group ride, followed by clinics and demonstrations on safety, fashion/trends and cycling entertainment.
Specialty Bike Expo
Start: January 30, 2013 8:00 am
End: February 2, 2013 8:00 am
Location: Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL.
- Nuun/PeopleForBikes collaboration pack available at specialty retailers
- NAHBS goes big in Sacramento with record attendance, ‘Road Plus’ bikes
- Stromer to give away limited-edition bike at San Diego e-bike expo
- Sea Otter on U.S. Mountain Bike Calendar
- Philly Bike Expo Returns for Second Year
- SF Bike Expo Rolls Deep With 6,000
- New NYC Bike Expo starts Thursday