The Whiskey Off-Road flows smooth starting on Historic Whiskey Row in downtown Prescott on Saturday, May 19th 2007.Participants will enjoy a brief stay and steep climb on the pavement while making their way out to the endless single-track offerings located in the Prescott National Forest. Once in the forest, participants will experience technical fast single track, smooth fire roads, quality climbing and vistas that will leave them speechless.
Whiskey Off Road
Date: May 19, 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Titus: Official Whiskey Off-Road Sponsor
- Whiskey Off-Road Bike Race
- 2011 Giant Factory Off-Road Team
- Hanebrink’s Off-Road Evolution is Electric
- Aero Road Takes Off as New Shapes Hit Mark
- Scott Fills In Off-Road Line with Genius
- Do you think Lance Armstrong's return to road racing will spark road sales next year?