The Whiskey Off-Road is an endurance mountain bike event based in the heart of downtown Prescott, AZ next to Whisky Row. The Whiskey route takes riders through the scenic 1.25 million acre Prescott National Forest and riders may choose to enter three different distances, from the 15 proof fun ride to the 25 and 50 Proof routes that appeal the more ambitious participants.
Whiskey Off-Road Bike Race
Date: April 25, 2009
Location: Prescott, Arizona
- Titus: Official Whiskey Off-Road Sponsor
- 2011 Giant Factory Off-Road Team
- Hanebrink’s Off-Road Evolution is Electric
- Scott Fills In Off-Road Line with Genius
- Whiskey Off Road
- Shimano offers new road, offroad groups, big-wheel options
- Do you think Lance Armstrong's return to road racing will spark road sales next year?