SALT LAKE CITY, UT (BRAIN)—Focusing its attention on the action sports market, 3point5.com recently exhibited at the Action Sports Retailer conference in San Diego, launched new surfboard, skateboard and snowboard training sites and announced a strategic partnership with the Board Retailers Association.
That commitment includes:
• Exhibiting 3point5.com products at Action Sports Retailer in San Diego, where 18,000 action sports enthusiasts interacted with 675 brands in September.
• Exhibiting 3point5.com products at Surf Expo in Orlando in September.
• Launching manufacturer training sites for Firewire and Dewey Weber surfboards and Flow snowboards.
• Launching expert-authored product fundamentals training covering surfboards, snowboards, skateboards and skate shoes.
• Working with the Board Retailers Association to help retailers and manufacturers get their message out to the huge 3point5.com audience.
“We believe our strategy of seeking out both manufacturers and retailers in the Action Sports arena will increase communication and the quality of conversations on the salesfloor,” said 3point5.com chief executive officer Duncan Robins. “We have really polished our training products as 3point5.com has penetrated the outdoor, snowsports, bike and hunt/fish markets, and as a result, our push into action sports has been well received.”
“3point5.com is improving the communication between manufacturers and retailers, delivering standardized training in a trendy, fast, online format that speaks to Action Sports salespeople,” said BRA executive director Melissa Clary. “The future of retail training is online, and our partnership with 3point5.com offers our members the expertise of a tested market leader.
“3point5.com’s Action Sports industry efforts are winning over manufacturers and retailers alike by offering retailers an easy way to better educate their sales forces,” Clary said.
3point5.com is an online campus that represents over 91,000 registered pros and sales professionals, 250 top-tier manufacturers and over 11,000 retailers in an increasing number of industries, including outdoor, snow, bike, action sports, golf, tennis and hunt/fish. 3point5.com offers a fun and secure place for retail sales professionals to train, access information and interact within their industry.