VANCOUVER, British Columbia (BRAIN)—Sugoi Performance Apparel, a division of Dorel Industries, and Timex Group have entered into a license agreement for the design, manufacture and distribution of sports apparel under the Timex brand name. Sugoi will launch a line of Timex performance apparel designed for everyday athletes nationwide.
“We have chosen to partner with Sugoi because of their well-established relationships with key retailers, their strategic marketing approach and their proven track-record in designing and manufacturing the highest quality sports apparel,” said Adam Gurian, president of Timex Group USA.
The Timex Apparel collection, which bears vibrant colors and artistically incorporates iconic Timex design themes, will be available at www.Sugoi.com/timex. Apparel styles, which range from $40 - $130, include:
* Cycling jersey for men and women
* Cycling bib short with advanced chamois technology for men
* Cycling short with advanced chamois technology for women
* Tri tank and short for men and women
* Technical running tee for men and women
* Running tank for women
* Compression socks