SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, CA (BRAIN)—In recognition of these tough economic times, Interbike has committed to freezing booth and sponsorship prices for 2010, keeping them at 2009 levels.
A booth will remain $2,070 per 10-foot x 10-foot for the 2010 show.
Contracts for 2010 will be emailed to 2009 exhibitors by the middle of December.
A final look at Interbike 2009 by the numbers:
* Total Attendance: 23,389
* Buyers: 11,955
* Unique Businesses: 4,297
* Tour de Lake Mead participants: 400 riders
Interbike's recent post-show survey of attending buyers garnered 1,000 responses. Highlights from the survey, below, provide some interesting insight:
- 74 percent were repeat attendees to the show, and 70 percent of all attendees have attended four or more Interbikes.
- 90 percent attended two or more days of the show.
- 83 percent rated Interbike 2009 as Excellent or Good and 88 percent would recommend attending Interbike to a colleague.
- 46 percent did not attend any other industry event in 2009.
- 92 percent are likely to attend Interbike in 2010.