CORTEZ, CO (BRAIN)—Osprey Packs, Inc. has completed its sales agency selection for the U.S. bike market.
To support the launch of their Spring/Summer 2011 commute packs and recently launched Hydraulics collection, Osprey has added eight new independent bike rep agencies in addition to the three cross-over Outdoor agencies to service the IBD channel, according to a press release.
“We’re honored to be adding this level of expertise to our sales team,” said bike sales manager Patrick Piller. “Finding Reps that understand Osprey and have established relationships with respected dealers is important to us. I’m confident that retailers in this market will appreciate Osprey’s commitment to providing them with dedicated business partners to support them in the sales of Osprey Packs and hydration systems.”
Osprey tapped into three of its current Outdoor agencies to address the bike markets in the Northwest, South Central, and Southeast regions of the country including:
· Dave Fitzgerald and Summit Sales covering WA, OR, ID, MT and AK
· Koby and Stephanie Crooks from Alpine Cowboy will manage TX and OK
· Rion Smith and Nolan Davis and their extended Outdoor Sports Marketing team will oversee the Southeast
Other regions are represented as follows:
· NorCal and Tahoe/Reno will be handled by Robert Wilkins of KW Sales
· Southern CA, AZ, NV (Las Vegas), NM and HI will be handled by Mitch Murphy and MJM & Associates
· CO and UT will be handled by DRP Sales Associates; Daryl Price, Trixie Tartasky and Ali Goulet
· The Midwest and Ohio Valley will be serviced by RPActive Sports
· The Mid Atlantic states; NY, NJ and PA will be under RHH and Associates with Robert Hegney, Matt Hagen and Clark Henderson
· New England will be served by two long-standing and experienced manufactures reps; Ron Manizza and Paul Gallagher
· The DC metro area and VA, WV and MD will be handled by industry veteran Jim Youngblood
· Florida will be managed by the experience of Ian Howe.
“We are extremely fortunate to have this caliber of sales agents in place for our debut into the Bike market; their expertise and Osprey’s proven 35 year history of delivering high quality, technical packs should prove to be a formidable combination as the team enters this new channel," Piller said.