Special thanks to the more than 100 of you who took my survey-disguised-as-a-quiz last week. The hidden agenda, as you may have realized, was to ask industry professionals questions about which of the five basic Perfect Competition definitions accurately describe the bike industry, and if so, to what extent. Here are the surprising results:
What’s So “Perfect” About It?
Published October 25, 2010
- Why Your Press Release Sucks (And What You Can Do About It)
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- Fred Clements: Dealers speak out about the "S"-Word
- Guest Opinion: Thinking about selling your bike business?
- All Frothed Up: What BRAIN's up to
- Ray Keener: What's a trail?
- Guest Opinion: What's next for the bike industry? Look to the past