Special thanks to the more than 100 of you who took my survey-disguised-as-a-quiz last week. The hidden agenda, as you may have realized, was to ask industry professionals questions about which of the five basic Perfect Competition definitions accurately describe the bike industry, and if so, to what extent. Here are the surprising results:
What’s So “Perfect” About It?
Published October 25, 2010
- Why Your Press Release Sucks (And What You Can Do About It)
- Earth Day: What did your company do?
- What The Bike Biz Could Learn From Vera
- The Last– no really, the last!– Thing I Intend To Say About Interbike’s Vegas/Anaheim/Vegas Double About-Face.
- BRAIN Bike to Work Month Contest
- Phat Cycles Visit
- Interview with Bokoo Bikes Owner Ed Vigil
Scott Sports USA will be the official goggle, pole, helmet and bike sponsor of Utah's Deer Valley Resort