OKLAHOMA CITY, OK (BRAIN)—Geax has launched a new Web site, while offering for free for download the MTB movie "What's Next?" a film directed by the U.S. rider Aaron LaRoque,
a tribute to up and coming riders, sponsored by Geax and available in iPhone and HD versions.
Below are some of the Web site's features:
- The product section is to the fore on the left side, divided for MTB disciplines (easy to browse around). Are you a bit undecided about which Geax tire to choose? Try Geax's "comparison tool," a new instrument introduced to help users choose the more suitable tire with the possibility to compare up to three different tires.
- It is possible to easily browse Geax's catalogs directly on your PC.
- Video gallery with the possibility to vote your favorite movie.
- Online contest with special prizes, free wallpapers to download.
- Geax is interested in the opinions of the users who ride and test our products, which aids us in future improvements. Geax wants the riders to help develop the Geax of tomorrow, and for this reason the company has introduced the possibility to leave a feedback on the tires.
Click on link to visit new site.