LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. (BRAIN) — Join the BRAIN crew on the roads and bike paths of the Beehive State in the June 15 issue, featuring our Salt Lake City Dealer Tour. We dropped in on 14 shops in Utah's Wasatch Valley, where we discovered fertile cycling and retail communities, hopped aboard bike-friendly mass transit, and even got in some saddle time with Ogden Mayor Mike Caldwell, an avid cyclist who joined us for a day astride his Salsa Fargo.
The issue also includes an overview of the emerging North American e-bike market with our Electric Bike Report, a special section featuring our report fromInterbike's recent Charged Up e-bike media event on the East Coast, an update on IBDs' adoption of the category (and the challenges they face in doing so), as well as supplier and retailer profiles.
Also in the June 15 issue of BRAIN:
- Suppliers enforcing MAP as they wrestle with online discounters
- Road bike options abound at $2,000 level this season
- Chris Speyer continues multi-brand approach as Accell NA's new chief
- Steve Meineke departs Accell to lead Keen
- Cyclingnews and Bikeradar under new ownership
- Electronics giant Pioneer sees big potential in cycling