LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. (BRAIN) — The July 1 issue of Bicycle Retailer & Industry News contains a treasure trove of information, including stories on bike park safety, Cycling Sports Group's recent push into branded stores and BRAIN's new regular feature "Life Cycle," highlighting retailers and products in the burgeoning lifestyle and transportation segment. Life Cycle will run once a month in the magazine's first-of-the-month edition.
The issue also includes a recap of The Women's Story event held in New Jersey in mid-June, Cane Creek's investment in shock design and manufacturing, and a profile on Lizard Skins, which has quietly carved out a sizeable tape business in the baseball and bike markets.
Also in the July 1 issue of BRAIN:
- Nonprofit salaries in the industry and how they compare to national averages
- Q&A with Peter Woods, the new head of Dorel's bike division
- Campagnolo electrifies Chorus as all road groups get updates
- PeopleForBikes narrows contractor search for ridership study
- Shop staff rallies around Vancouver retailer after shooting